DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Top Ten Suppliers of Synthetic Biology Technology" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global synthetic biology market was valued at $31.5 billion in 2022. The market is expected to reach $59.1 billion by the end of 2028, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.8% over the forecast period.
The growth of the synthetic biology market is propelled by several key factors, marking significant advancements in the field. Central to these developments is the notable reduction in the cost of DNA sequencing and synthesis, contributing to the accessibility of these technologies. This cost-effectiveness has played a pivotal role in driving innovation and expanding the applications of synthetic biology. Increasing interest and substantial investment from both governments and private investors in major countries such as the U.S., China, the U.K., India, and Japan is driving the growth of synthetic biology. The recognition of synthetic biology's potential to contribute to a sustainable bio-based economy is a significant driver.
Another crucial driver of this market is the evolution of sophisticated genome editing tools, prominently exemplified by CRISPR/Cas9. These tools empower researchers with precise and efficient means to manipulate genetic material, opening avenues for transformative applications across various domains. The convergence of these tools with advances in informatics, computational capabilities, and scalable infrastructure has streamlined the analysis and design processes, further fueling the growth of synthetic biology.
Synthetic biology's practical applications are already evident in the metabolic engineering of microorganisms. This has proven instrumental in the production of industrially significant products showcasing the technology's potential to address key challenges in manufacturing processes.
The report is designed to be a comprehensive business tool to report focuses on 10 selected synthetic biology companies and the key areas in the field driving the industry growth that allows these companies to succeed.
The market is divided into segments and by application/industry as follows:
- Enabling Products
- Biologic Components
- Integrated systems
- Enabled Products
- R&D Tools.
- Food & Beverages
Each area is covered in detail, identifying current products in the market in the base year 2022, measuring current market size and identifying current and potential market drivers, forecasting for 2028, assessing current and potential competitors, and identifying current competitor market shares for the base year of 2022.
The Report Includes
- 141 data tables and 33 additional tables
- An overview of the top 10 suppliers of synthetic biology technology and the global market
- Analysis of global market trends, featuring historical revenue data for 2020-2022, estimated figures for 2023, forecasts for 2028, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Evaluation of the current market size and revenue growth prospects specific to synthetic biology technology, accompanied by a market share analysis by test type, industry and geographic region
- Coverage of evolving technologies, the current and future market potential, and the regulatory framework and reimbursement scenarios
- Review of patents, the product pipeline and ESG trends related to the synthetic biology industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies and coverage of mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships and other market strategies
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Amyris Inc., Beyond Meat Inc., GenScript, Ginkgo Bioworks, Novozymes A/S, and Twist Biosciences.
|No. of Pages
|2023 - 2028
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2023
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2028
|Compound Annual Growth Rate
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Overview
Chapter 4 Market Dynamics
Chapter 5 Emerging Trends/Technologies in the Synthetic Biology Market
- Prime Editing
- AI in Synthetic Biology
- DNA Data Storage
- Do-it-yourself Synthetic Biology Community
Chapter 6 Sustainability in Synthetic Biology Market: An ESG Perspective
- Synthetic Biology Market ESG Performance Analysis by Company
- Amyris ESG Performance
- Novozymes ESG Performance
- Thermofisher, ESG Performance
- Consumer Attitude Towards ESG in the Synthetic Biology Market
Chapter 7 Global Market of Synthetic Biology
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Product Type
Chapter 9 Market Breakdown by Industry
Chapter 10 Competitive Landscape
- Industry Scenario
- Company Shares
- Competitive Landscape by Application
- R&D Tools Industry
- Diagnostic and Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Agriculture Industry
- Energy Industry
- Chemicals Industry
- Food & Beverages Industry
Chapter 11 Patents
- Patent Analysis by Manufacturer
Chapter 12 Company Profiles
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Amyris Inc.
- Beyond Meat Inc.
- Codexis Inc.
- Cropenergies Ag
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- Ginkgo Bioworks
- Novartis Pharma Ag
- Novozymes A/S
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Twist Bioscience
- Verbio Vereinigte Bioenergie
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q3xmcf
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900